Saturday, January 1, 2011

Raw Chicken

Ok so those of you who know me I like to cook for others and sometimes what I come up with works and sometimes it doesnt. lol Well tonight I didnt take the chicken out of the freezer soon enough and I thawed it as much as possible before sticking it in the oven. Apparently it was not thawed enough because two hours later it was def not cooked all the way through. We microwaved what we wanted and then I stuck it back in the oven. Well the moral of the lesson is that if you like to cook and decide to cook a whole chicken just make sure that it is completely thawed out before you decide to cook it. This will save you embarrassment and grief for the rest of your life from the family. hahaha FIgured I would share this experience with you while it was fresh in my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment